Print Friendly Recipe
- Crock-Pot Chicken Caciatore
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). cans tomato paste
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml). oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- Put sliced onion in bottom of crockpot.
- Add chicken pieces.
- Stir together remaining ingredients.
- Spread over chicken.
- Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours (High 3 to 4 hours).
- Serve chicken pieces over hot spaghetti or vermicelli.
- This recipe comes from the Rival Crock-Pot cookbook. It's good and very easy.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.