Print Friendly Recipe
- Potato Salad that is easy to make but very filling.
- Lucy Walker
- 1 lb (.5 kg). white potatoes
- 6 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tuna, in vegetable oil
- 1 can processed garden peas
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped pimento stuffed green olives
- 1 jar mayonnaise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Peel potatoes and boil with a little salt to taste.
- Once boiled, mash completely.
- Add all the ingredients together and thoroughly mix.
- Leave to cool and then keep in the fridge to chill.
- This is a family favourite from the Canary Islands. It is great for parties and every time I make it all the family eat the same thing and enjoy IT!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.