Print Friendly Recipe
- Fall Apart Chicken or Pork Chops
- K. Jensen
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless, 1 per person or pork chops
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 large onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 2 chicken boullion cubes
- Lawrys Seasoning Salt (to taste)
- garlic salt
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Brown the onion in butter.
- When done take 3/4 out and set aside.
- 1/4 Leave in the pan.
- Brown the chicken or pork in remaining onion and butter on both sides.
- Lawrys Salt, pepper and garlic salt both sides.
- Add the onions back in.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) or so of water (the water should be 1/4 inch high).
- Put in the boullion cubes.
- Cover and simmer on low for about 2 to 3 hours or until the chicken/pork falls apart.
- *Remember to flip the meat every so often.
- Try the same recipe but substitute the chicken with Pork chops. Good Luck and enjoy!!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.