Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna Rice
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dill weed
- In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove with a slotted spoon;crumble and set aside.
- In drippings, saute onion and green pepper until tender; remove with slotted spoon.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion, green pepper, and bacon.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Another card group hit. We think the recipe was originally from Taste of Home Magazine.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.