Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipes from the Heart Cookbook by Pampered Chef
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) peeled, chopped apples
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In greased shallow 2 qt. baking dish, combine apples, cranberries and granulated sugar.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour and pecans.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is browned.
- This is from the Pampered Chef fund-raising cookbooks sold in minimum 1 case lots to groups to make money.
My friends and I wanted it so we went together and each bought 6 (1 case)! It's the best PC cookbook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.