Print Friendly Recipe
- Fruity and Delicious!
- Laura Trapnell
Serves/Makes:One large punch bowl full
- 2 bottles dry champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 litre club soda
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- pineapple juice to taste (20 - 24 oz)
- 2 pints of fresh or 2 bags frozen red raspberries
- 4 to 5 peaches, peeled and sliced or 1-2 bags frozen
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) red raspberry sherbert
- black raspberries and/or strawberries if desired
- Place frozen sherbert in bottom of punch bowl.
- Slowly pour club soda, orange juice, and pineapple juice over sherbert (makes punch foamy).
- Add frozen fruit.
- Just before serving, add champagne.
- This punch always gets rave reviews and requests for the recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.