Print Friendly Recipe
- A sweeter and different way to make better sweet potatoes
- Amy R. Bills
- 3 cups (700 ml) sweet potatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 2 delicately beaten eggs
- 1/3 stick mragarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweet condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/3 stick margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) quick oats
- Mix all souffle ingredients together and pour into greased medium sized casserole dish.
- Cover with topping.
- To make topping:
- Soften margarine, and mix all ingredients together well.
- It will be dry, crumble on top of potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 35 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.