Print Friendly Recipe
- Crystal Sechtman
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 5 cups (1175 ml) rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. strawberry jello
- 1 pkg. mini-marshmallows
- 1 pkg. cake mix, white or yellow
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Layer ingredients in order listed in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Top with cake batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- I was very surprised that this was so good. My mother bought the ingredients and made me try it. I was so glad I did! It is one of the best rhubarb recipes I've tried. The marshmellows and jello may sound a little scary but the results are surprising - a moist, sweet and delicious cake. You would never guess there's marshmellows or jello in it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.