Print Friendly Recipe
- Crystal Sechtman
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Swiss cheese, grated or sliced (enough to cover chicken)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 a soup can of milk
- 1 box stuffing mix of your choice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with Swiss cheese.
- In a medium bowl mix cans of soup and milk.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle bread cubes and seasoning from stuffing evenly over chicken and soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear when thickest part is cut.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.