Print Friendly Recipe
- Crystal Sechtman
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 lg. whole chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Garnish (optional):
- sour cream
- Cook chicken, cool and cut into pieces (I like to grill them).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix soup, cream cheese, green chiles and sour cream.
- Add chicken.
- Divide mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Roll up and line them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine ingredients for topping and spread over enchiladas.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until heated through.
- If desired serve with salsa and additional sour cream.
- I got this recipe from a cookbook put out by the Portland Trailblazers basketball team in the early nineties.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.