Print Friendly Recipe
- Caramel & Pecan Candies
Serves/Makes:Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). package caramels
- 2 tsp (10 ml). margarine
- 2 tsp (10 ml). water
- 3 cups (700 ml) whole pecans
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). chocolate bar
- 1/2 block paraffin (1/8th of a box)
- Melt caramels, margarine and water in heavy pan or top of double boiler.
- Add pecans and stir until pecans are coated.
- Drop by small spoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate bar and paraffin.
- Dip each candy into chocolate mixture.
- Place on waxed paper until cool.
- Store in airtight container.
- Really good stuff! It's not the holidays without Millionaires at our house.
Try substituting black walnuts or regular walnuts!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.