Print Friendly Recipe
- A creamy, delicious frosting good on any cake
Serves/Makes:1 cake topping
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 4 cups (950 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- heavy cream, as needed
- With an electric mixer, cream together butter and shortening.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Drizzle in heavy cream and mix until the frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Use as little or as much heavy cream as necessary, according to the consistency that you like.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.