Print Friendly Recipe
- Oven baked cabbage
- 1 head cabbage
- butter or margarine
- Aluminum foil
- Quarter the head of cabbage.
- Place each quarter on a piece of foil.
- Cover with butter or margarine to taste.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil and bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 1 hour until soft.
- This is very easy and tastes wonderful. We literally smother the cabbage with the margarine. This process bakes and "steams" at the same time. I test for doneness by gently squeezing with my hand (covered with an oven mitt). I hope you enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.