Print Friendly Recipe
- meat loaf like mom made it
- 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). minced meat (hamburger)
- 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). sausage meat
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages powered soup mix (your choice, I use tomato and onion)
- 2 cups (475 ml) breadcrumbs
- 2 diced onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- mixed herbs, to taste
- Simply mix all ingredients together.
- Place into 2 loaf tins or make into 2 tinfoil parcels.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.) to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes and your favourate vegetables.
This recipe can make a meal for many or you can freeze one loaf down for future use. It's yummy, even for people who don't usually like meat loaf. It is also great on a sandwich.
Editors note: Please forgive us--our conversion program works from standard to metric, fahrenheit to celcius. We've done our best to reverse the measurements so the recipe would make sense in the final copy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.