Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 8 to 10 large cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced or cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- Put ingredients in Crock Pot.
- Cover; cook on low 8 to 10 hours. (High: 3 to 4 hours).
- Serve warm.
- Add cream if desired.
- This recipe comes from the Crock Pot cookbook. It is absolutely one of my favorites. I use Granny Smith apples if they're available.
I love to make this early in the morning when it's cool outside. There is nothing better than coming in from the cold and smelling apples and cinnamon cooking. YUM!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.