Print Friendly Recipe
- The Fanny Farmer Cookbook
- 3 cups (700 ml) mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Swiss Cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Butter a shallow 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes in the dish.
- Whip the cream until stiff, fold in the cheese, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread over the potatoes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is delicately brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.