Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 oz (112 grm). mixed shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crab, mussels, etc)
- 1/4 oz (7 grm). white wine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 2 oz (56 grm). Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 oz (28 grm). white pearl onions, diced
- 1 oz (28 grm). shallots
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) tarragon
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). Florentyna's Black and White Langostino (lobster) ravioli
- Saute shellfish in butter.
- Add wine, onions, shallots, and tomatoes.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, and stir to blend while bringing to a boil.
- Add heavy cream and tarragon.
- Cook lobster raviolis in water at a rolling boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until most float.
- Strain and plate ravioli, pour seafood cream sauce over.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy Florentyna's Pasta Factory, Inglewood, CA/FoodTV.com
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.