Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) seeded and chopped jalape o chiles
- 3 large minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Thai fish sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken broth
- Lettuce leaves
- Chopped cilantro and lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- In large bowl, combine the chicken, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, garlic, green onions, and fish sauce.
- Bring broth to simmer in wok or large frying pan.
- Add chicken mixture and stir, breaking up mixture, until cooked through but not brown and broth has evaporated. Remove any visible fat.
- Serve warm or cold on lettuce leaves and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
- Recipe by Patchara Pornpipatpong
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.