Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 slices rye bread, cubed
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Russian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut.
- Pour dressing over all.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- recipe from Allrecipes.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.