Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken, Chicken and Noodles, Chicken and Rice, Chicken Noodle Soup
- chicken breasts
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken broth (or chicken boullion cubes and water)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Additional ingredients:
- Chicken and Noodles or Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 2 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). or 4 small cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag frozen egg noodles or dried curley noodles
- chopped carrots (optional)
- Chicken and Rice:
- 2 cups (475 ml) long-grain rice
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
- butter (optional)
- Place chicken into crock pot (frozen is fine!).
- Add broth.
- Cook on high 4+ hours or low 8+ hours.
- To make into Chicken and Noodles:
- Remove chicken from broth and chop it up.
- Add noodles to broth and cook on high (or on stovetop to speed it up) until noodles are fully cooked.(about 1/2 hour)(If you don't have enough broth, just add more. You can always remove some of it before you add the soup and chicken)
- Add chicken to noodles.
- Add soup and stir.
- Done! If it's too runny, add more soup. If it's too thick add more broth. This feeds our family of 8 with leftovers.
- Eat on top of mashed potatoes.
- To make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add cut up carrots while cooking chicken.
- Don't make broth as thick.
- Proceed as above.
- For chicken and rice:
- When you get home and the chicken is done, mix up 2 cups (475 ml) long grain rice, 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk and 2 small cans cream of chicken soup.
- Stir and put into 8x10 inch pan.
- Place chicken on top.
- Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Eat rice with butter!
- Mouth watering!!!
- Once chicken is cooked, you may use it for chicken in another recipe, or just eat it as a piece of chicken! Very tender and delicious. The only way I make mine anymore!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.