Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious and easy
- Sheila Kosko
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage (any flavor)
- 1 8oz. block cream cheese
- 2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
- garlic powder
- poppy seeds
- Fry sausage, crumbling it as it cooks; drain well.
- Mix sausage and cream cheese in a bowl until well incorporated.
- Take rolls out but only separate them into large rectangles, pressing triangle seams together. You should end up with 2 rectangles per package.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over all 4 rectangles.
- Sprinkle each lightly with garlic powder.
- Roll each into a log.
- Slightly moisten top of each roll with water.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Freeze logs until firm enough to slice (about 15 minutes).
- Slice logs into about 3/4" pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet (poppy seeds up).
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 15 to 20 minutes or until browned.
- These are a total party pleaser and a great make-ahead appetizer as you can freeze the logs until you're ready.
I advise you at least double this recipe for a large crowd...They dissapear in no time! They really are Delicious!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.