Print Friendly Recipe
- Sheila Kosko
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tbsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, soft
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). vanilla extract
- 9 4 oz (112 grm). ramekins, small bowls, or shallow cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a blender or food processor, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt.
- Process until combined.
- Add egg white, butter, honey and vanilla.
- Process until a dough is formed.
- Drop dough by rounded 2 tbsp (30 ml), 3" apart, onto prepared cookie sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake about 8 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
- Place cookie sheet on wire racks to cool slightly.
- Fit warm cookie into ramekin, pressing the center down gently and molding the cookie up the sides of ramekin.
- Gently pinch the cookie at its natural folds to give it a scalloped effect.
- Let cool, remove from ramekin.
- Fill and enjoy!
- Work quickly as the cookies will stiffen as they cool.
***If they do become too stiff to work with; return them to a 250 degree F oven for a few minutes to soften***
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.