Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 1 cup (225 ml) margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 60 miniature (bite-size) Snickers candy bars
- Chocolate glaze:
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk (or more)
- Cream margarine, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture.
- Take 1 tbsp (15 ml) of dough and flatten into round shape in palm of your hand.
- Place Snickers bar in center and fold dough around it.
- Roll in palms of your hands to form a smooth ball with the Snickers bar totally covered with the dough.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool.
- To make glaze:
- Mix powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa and milk.
- Add additional milk as needed to thin mixture enough to drizzle from a spoon.
- Drizzle top of cookies with chocolate glaze.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.