Print Friendly Recipe
- Thick, yummy smoothie that's great as a dessert, too.
- Amanda Swan
Serves/Makes:depends on how much you want
- 2 parts applesauce
- 2 parts frozen strawberries
- 1 part sugar
- Put strawberries in blender, set to a chop or grind setting.
- Run until the strawberries until well chopped, then pour in the applesauce and sugar.
- Blend until well mixed and lumps are gone.
- Variations... you can add more or less of any ingredient, depends on your taste. If you use fresh strawberries, the
smoothie will be thinner and easier to drink. With frozen,you're better off using a spoon.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.