Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- 2 cups (475 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Ricotta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 4 oz (112 grm). smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried dillweed
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- sour cream, optional
- fresh dill, optional
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom of a 9" quiche dish and set aside.
- Stir ricotta and Swiss cheeses into eggs.
- Stir in milk, salmon, dillweed, salt and pepper.
- If making ahead, cover and chill up to 6 hours at this point.
- Pour filling into crust and bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven 35-40 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Cool slightly, cut into wedges.
- Top with sour cream and fresh dill, if desired.
- To reheat in microwave, cover and cook at 50% power 40 seconds or until warm.
I personally think this would be excellent with caviar on top!!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.