Print Friendly Recipe
- My Aunt's personal Cook book
Serves/Makes:1 8x8 inch pan
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) coconut
- 30 marshmallows, cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cut-up maraschino cherries
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham wafer crumbs
- Combine all ingredients except coconut.
- Line 8-inch pan with half the coconut.
- Put marshmallow mixture over.
- Sprinkle rest of coconut on top.
- Press down.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before cutting.
- This recipes comes from my aunt's personal cook book that she had printed. She was a caterer and a great one with many recipes. She decided to share them with people in the form of a cook book.
My greatest moments were visiting her and helping to cater and taste some of the fantastic recipes she used.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.