Print Friendly Recipe
- Rajeana Alicea
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas (10 per package)
- 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). green onions, finely chopped
- 16 approx. of black olives, chopped
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). mayonnaise
- garlic, to taste
- thin sliced meat, optional
- Mix all ingredients together except the tortillas.
- Warm tortillas per package.
- Spread mixture over tortillas one at a time and then roll them up very tight (careful not to squeeze out cream mixture).
- Place them in plastic wrap.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut in slices and serve.
- Optional: add thin slices of meat before rolling tortillas
if you like.
Great a parties.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.