Print Friendly Recipe
- Bird Greer
Serves/Makes:1 whole ham
- 1 fresh orange, squeeze the juice and discard the orange rind
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard, like French's
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- Mix 1st three ingredients together.
- Score top of ham in diamond shapes and baste well with glaze mixture.
- Put in roasting pan in 225 degree (100 C.) oven and roast all night.
- If you wake up during the night you may baste more from the pan. Before retiring for the night put the remainder of the glaze on ham.
- Will be very tender in the morning.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.