Print Friendly Recipe
- Samantha Goff
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins, parboiled until plump
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- Boil the raisins in water until plump; drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- This is an EASY pie to make and tastes sooooo good!!!!! This recipe has been in my family for years. Enjoy!!!!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.