Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy Casserole
- Mistyamber Osborne
- 12 oz (336 grm). extra wide egg noodles
- 1 can tuna or chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In a small sauce pan, combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 can of milk, tuna or chicken, and salt and pepper.
- Cook soup mixture until hot; remove from heat.
- Combine cooked noodles and soup mixture in a prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.