Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 large turkey
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 large yellow onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 sticks of margarine
- Remove all the giblets from the turkey.
- Stuff with margarine, celery, bell pepper, onion cut into large chunks.
- Salt and pepper outside of turkey to taste.
- Place the turkey on back in a large roasting pan in a 250 degree (125 C.) oven.
- Baste a couple of times during the night with the butter broth in the pan.
- I put my turkey in around 9 p.m. and it is usually done about 9 a.m. This frees my oven for other things to be baked.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.