Print Friendly Recipe
- Orange-flavored sweet potato balls with a crisp coating and a melted surprise center
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornflakes - plain or frosted
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). ground ginger
- 8 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a shallow 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Fit the steel knife blade into the work bowl of a food processor.
- Process corn flakes into processed into 1/8" pieces. Set aside.
- With the steel knife blade still attached, combine potatoes, butter or margarine, orange juice and ginger in the work bowl.
- Process until pureed.
- Divide potato mixture into portions.
- Mold a potato portion around each marshmallow and roll in chopped cornflakes.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- These may be enjoyed equally well with pork or poultry.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.