Print Friendly Recipe
- Diane B.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). veal
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bacon, diced, cooked and drained of any fat
- 1 cup (225 ml) spinach
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shallots, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- salt, pepper and nutmeg, to taste
- Cut veal into 12 pieces and pound very thin; set aside.
- Saute garlic, spinach, and shallots in olive oil till soft.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cheese, bacon, sprinkle with salt and pepper and nutmeg.
- Stir till blended.
- Place 1/4 cup (60 ml) stuffing on each piece of veal and roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Dredge the rolls in flour,then dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place on greased pan.
- Place in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.