Print Friendly Recipe
- Diana B
- 1 small head of broccoli, blanche till tender-crisp
- 1 pie crust (if you use frozen, thaw out)
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) half and half
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). thyme
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cut broccoli in small pieces and place in pie crust.
- Mix eggs, half and half, salt and thyme till well blended.
- Add cheddar cheese to the egg mixture; stir till blended.
- Pour the egg-cheese mixture over the broccoli in the piecrust.
- Place in pre-heated 350 degree (175 C.) oven and bake 40 minutes or until center is firm and not runny.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.