Print Friendly Recipe
- Ruth T.
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 6 oz (168 grm). mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 medium flour tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped green onions
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) diced ortega chiles
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated chedder cheese (I use packaged 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese)
- Brown beef; add taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Heat 2 to 3 minutes; set aside.
- Mix together filling ingredients and set aside.
- Place half the meat mixture in bottom of prepared 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Add sliced mozzarella cheese to cover.
- Add filling mixture (spread over mozzarella).
- Add tortillas in a layer, then rest of the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 45 minutes (or can be microwaved).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.