Print Friendly Recipe
- Peppermint Fondant
- Bird Greer
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups of fondant
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). box confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 egg white
- 5 or more drops mint flavoring (or whatever flavor you choose)
- Combine the sugar, syrup and egg white in a bowl.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until mixture holds together.
- Turn out onto a surface dusted with additional sifted confectioners' sugar.
- Knead for several minutes until mixture is no longer sticky.
- Add desired flavoring, then roll out and cut into desired shapes.
- Place on a rack to dry.
- Store between wax paper in a covered container.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.