Print Friendly Recipe
- Veggie Wedgies
- Bird Greer
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) veggies, your choice (I use broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, and cauliflower)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated cheese
- Spread crescent rolls on baking sheet and bake according to pkg. directions.
- Let cool.
- Beat together with mixer cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Mix together your veggies and pour over cheese mixture and then put on the cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight and then cut in squares to serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.