Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty Quick Meal for healthy eating.
- Kista Cook
- 1 pkg (or about 16) chicken breast tenderloins OR
- 2 boneless chicken breast cut in strips
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornflake crumbs (can be purchased as crumbs or you can food-process cornflakes until coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) egg substitute (or 1 egg, beaten)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix salt, pepper, and crumbs in shallow bowl. (NOTE: Season crumbs with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, or any other spices to your taste if you like).
- Dip chicken strips in egg mixture and then roll in crumbs till coated.
- Place on baking sheet, making sure strips don't touch.
- Lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with honey mustard, BBQ, or any sauce you like for dipping.
- These are nice to thickly slice and top a Romaine and mixed vegetables salad for a delicious Chicken Tender Salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.