Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck Roast with Tomato Sauce & Garlic
- C. J.
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can chopped tomatoes, including juice
- 1 3 lb (1.4 kg). or more boneless chuck roast
- 3 tsp (15 ml). minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Put roast in an ovenproof 4 quarts (3775 ml) to 5 quarts (4725 ml) heavy pot or a casserole dish with a lid.
- Sprinkle top of roast with garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour tomatoes over roast.
- Cook in center of oven, covered, until very tender, 3 to 4 hours.
- Simple and good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.