Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 4 tsp (20 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add nuts and apricots, tossing lightly.
- In small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring only until moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan, pushing batter into corners of pan leaving center slightly hollowed.
- Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- This came from the Puddin' Hill cookbook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.