Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:10 one cup servings
- 1 qt. nonfat milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg for garnish
- In a heavy saucepan, combine milk, lightly beaten eggs and powdered sugar; mix well using a wire whisk.
- Slowly bring to a simmer, over low heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently with a whisk.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well, refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, heat eggnog in microwave, garnish with nutmeg, and serve warm.
For a cold variation, pour mixture into blender container and add one cup of crushed ice. Blend until frothy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.