Print Friendly Recipe
- Served at all holiday dinners at Beth's house since the 70's
- an old Weight Watcher's recipe
- 1 bag fresh carrots
- 1 small box raisins
- 1 T butter (more or less to taste)
- Dash Nutmeg
- Dash Allspice
- Dash Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine
- Slice carrots into coin size pieces.
- Put into frying pan with butter (can also use low fat margerine).
- Once starting to cook, add raisins and wine and allow to continue to cook til liquid evaporates and carrots brown.
- Turn off heat, sprinkle with spices and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.