Print Friendly Recipe
- Cream sauce and steak over egg noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). package wide or extra wide egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz (448 grm). sour cream
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef round steak (or tender steak)
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh thick sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (225 ml) onion sliced long slivers
- sliced fresh garlic
- A-1 steak sauce
- Cut steak in bite size pieces and brown in frying pan (if adding mushrooms, onion, or garlic, brown with steak).
- Add cream of mushroom soup to steak (do not add water/milk).
- Add sour cream to mixture(if wanted add 1 tsp (5 ml). A-1 steak sauce)
- Stir sauce and steak over low heat periodically for 30 minutes.
- Cook noodles to be done at the same time as sauce.
- Serve with favorite bread, veggie, and/or salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.