Print Friendly Recipe
- Great casserole with a twist using ground beef, noodles and sauerkraut in a recipe together
- Joan Smith
- 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. wide noodles
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can sauerkraut
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Cook noodles according to directions without salt.
- Brown beef and add to noodles.
- Mix with sauerkraut; add soup (undiluted).
- Use a 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish or divide into 2 smaller casseroles and freeze one.
- Bake for 45 minutes in 350 degree (175 C.) oven.
- I received this from a friend about 25 years ago and she said it was her favourite and it was passed down from her family for 2 generations. I was surprised how well it tasted and how quick it was to make. Enjoy as much as we do.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.