Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken, Cheese, Pasta, and Veggies
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). boneless skinless chicken
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). shredded medium cheddar cheese (pepper jack cheese for those that like a little spice)
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 2 packages frozen pasta with vegetables (like Green Giant,Voila, etc.)
- Boil chicken for about 10 minutes or until little pink is left.
- Drain and cut into bite size pieces.
- While chicken is boiling melt shredded cheese in sauce pan with both cans of soup (do not add water or milk).
- In rectangular 9 x 13 inch cake pan empty one package of frozen pasta and veggies.
- Pour one half cheese mixture evenly over pasta and veggies.
- Take one half the cut up chicken and spread that over pasta as well.
- Add second bag of frozen pasta and repeat layering of cheese and chicken using the rest.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for about 30-45 minutes (do not cover).
- Serve with warm rolls.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.