Print Friendly Recipe
- Need lunch? This is simple and tasty. Ham, Cheese, Green Chile rolled in a tortilla and baked.
- Laura and Jay's Mom
- 12 thin slices ham
- 12 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 pound Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). can green chiles
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated cheese
- Place 1 slice of ham on each tortilla.
- Put 1 stick of cheese in center of ham slices, then top with some chiles.
- Roll up tortilla place on a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish, or secure with toothpicks if it is easier for you.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Just before finished baking, sprinkle with grated cheese, covering all of the burritos.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Make them smaller and slice in half for a great little appetizer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.