Print Friendly Recipe
- Vanilla Pudding and Pumpkin mixed with a graham cracker crust for an excellent simple and quick dessert.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 16 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Cool Whip
- Mix together pudding, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium to large mixing bowl.
- Once it is blended, pour into graham cracker crust.
- Top with Cool Whip and serve.
- So simple and really good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.