Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious rich, chocolately pecan pie!
- Mary Pat
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 9 inch pie crust, partially baked
- 3 oz (84 grm). unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) espresso powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Kahlua
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Microwave chocolate and butter for 1 to 2 minutes and wisk until smooth.
- Add sugar, syrup, eggs, espresso powder, vanilla and Kahlua and wisk until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and pour into partially baked pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until middle is set and sides have cracked.
- Now that this recipe is on online-cookbook.com you will never loose it again!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.