Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 Rhodes frozen white rolls
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, finely shredded
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste (use a LOT!)
- Remove Rhodes rolls from freezer and let rise according to directions on package.
- Brown ground beef with onion and drain.
- Add cabbage to skillet with beef and onion and cook until wilted.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder. (I think the secret is to use a lot of salt -a tbsp or so...use about half as much black pepper and garlic powder.)
- Roll out each white roll into a 6 inch circle and place a generous scoop of filling in the center--divide filling evenly among rolls.
- Fold up rolls around filling and pinch to seal with your fingers.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- This recipe is from a friend of mine who lives in a little Mennonite community in Kansas. She sometimes puts a piece of american cheese in each bierock before sealing them. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.