Print Friendly Recipe
- minnie beck
Serves/Makes:1 15 lb. ham
- 1 15 lb (6.8 kg). ham or your choice of weight
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can pineapple slices
- 1 small can marachino cherries, optional
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- whole cloves
- Mix sugars, vanilla, and butter with juice from pinapple
- Spread over ham.
- Fasten pineapple and cherries to ham with toothpicks.
- Stick whole cloves into ham (only because my husband likes the flavor).
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 3 hours, depending on weight.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.